Thursday 8 September 2016

Rivalries

I am engaged in a bit of rivalry with someone on an internet forum. We have never met. We have a bit of an obsession with finding school markers, old schools, and where they once stood in Alberta. I freely admit that I am currently losing as she is proving to be quite a dedicated adversary. She lives in the Red Deer area of Alberta and I took the opportunity to find one on her turf that she has not been to yet.


Whoever Louis Cabelka was this is a unique gift.


5 comments:

  1. That is a nice one - and unusual! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a formidable opponent. I'm pretty sure I like the cut of her jib. Better watch out if she ever sees you on a back road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. were gonna miss you!
    hopefully your rival will pick up when she cuts you off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During one of our internet exchanges she mentioned doing a guest post. I offered to let her do one if she is interested. She is the one where I got the idea to go to Readlyn, the subject of a prior post.

      Delete