This little church and cemetery is in the Oilmont area of north-central Montana. From the front door of the church a distant but alluring view of the Sweet Grass Hills can be seen to the northeast.
The cemetery has been in use since 1918 with burials as recent as 2013.
The church, purchased and moved from another location, was dedicated in 1926. Services were held here until 1960 when it merged with Saint Luke's Parish in Shelby. In 1993 the church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Michael Truman