Monday 26 June 2017

St. Donatus Church, Saskatchewan June 17, 2017

Located south of Cosine, Saskatchewan and west of Cactus Lake, Saskatchewan, both of which are severely population challenged. This place is beautiful and once again one of those spots in the middle of nowhere. The church is over one hundred years old.



A look inside the windows shows that everything is there. It looks like services might still be held. I was unable to find much information online.



After seeing this on the back wall I wonder how long the church will last.



Beautiful cemetery.




I liked this simple unique grave marker.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful place!! I am still salty about not going farther when I was close to there a few weeks back! Perhaps I'll go to Piney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jenn, it's a beautiful place. I've had it on my list for awhile and hope to make it this summer.

    ReplyDelete