Wednesday 19 September 2018

Road warrior

Tomorrow I get to drive three hours to attend a courtroom session for divorce proceedings in Edmonton. I am aimng to get this resolved before the end of this year. When that is over I have to drive back as very early Friday morning I have an appointment for a CT scan. Then on Sunday I get to drive three plus hours to my mother's place, stay overnight, then on Monday drive her an hour from her place to an eye exam and back, then drive home three plus hours so I can be to work on Tuesday.

Good thing I scheduled some posts in the interim.

7 comments:

  1. I hope driving conditions are good for all those trips. There's rumours of more wet snow soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful; there's CRAZY people out there on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it all BW. Drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do what needs doing... safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get lots of road snacks and caffeine.

    ReplyDelete