Tuesday 22 March 2022

Observations from the road

Whenever I drive through a town I make a quick mental note of economic activity. If there are any new buildings going up, empty store spaces, that sort of thing.

One of the things I have been making a mental note of lately is car dealerships. Most dealerships have a limited amount of inventory. This seems to be the case with every place that I have driven through lately. One Mazda dealer had only two new Mazdas on the lot. The exception seems Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealers. Practically all of them have a fair amount of inventory on their lots.

I am almost thinking they are the last choice.

2 comments:

  1. Car dealerships look the same here. Your mention of the exception being the Jeep dealers and it reminded me of the guy that approached us in a parking lot and asked us about our Rav4. Evidently he was driving a Jeep and had absolutely nothing good to say, even to the point of adding a sign to the side of his announcing to the world that it was a piece of junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree reflection image is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete