Monday 25 May 2015

Earlier this morning

While Canada's Finest was having breakfast I tried to get a few photos in. It would have been better if I had the actual police in the photo and better light however I will take what I can get. I am sure if they were out in the parking lot they would have been accommodating, the police are generally great to deal with. Years ago in Airdrie the highway patrol had two high performance Ford Mustangs in RCMP markings. They were constantly getting, and usually complying with, photo requests.


The RCMP have Harley-Davidsons. The Sherrifs and Peace Officers who also do highway patrol use BMW motorcycles. I do not know why they use different motorcycles.


I think mine looks better.


1 comment:

  1. Ever notice how they always back into a parking space?

    ReplyDelete