Tuesday 25 July 2023

Old Ford

Friday July 14, 2023 I was heading out east on Highway 14 near Wainwright, Alberta. I spotted this sitting on an acreage. The owner was mowing his property. I pulled onto his property and asked him if I could take a few photos. I think he was delighted that someone wanted to take a few photos of his truck. Oddly enough he took a photo of me taking a photo of his old Ford. Who knows, I might end up on a blog somewhere.

Unfortunately he did not know the year of this truck.



6 comments:

  1. Good pictures. Always nice to interact with the property owners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is a 1946 or a 47. I will have a Ford post tomorrow that has a modified Ford 1947.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must both be into old cars this time of year with our postings! On a recent posting - July 8th. titled, Ryan Nature Preserve, I showed an old car I found way back in the woods while I was on a hike. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1946 or 47: the Ugly years

    ReplyDelete