Monday 21 June 2021

Something is out to get me

Wonderfully warm and sunny day this last Sunday. Felt a little off but shrugged it off and took the motorcycle out for about three hours.


This morning I woke up and felt like I had been run over. Throat is sore, stuffed up, nose is running just enough to be irritating. I made it through the work day however I really should have packed it in part way through. I was losing my voice off and on. You would think that with all of the people I have been in contact with the last few years I would have come down with something much sooner. Hopefully this nasty little cold will be over soon. I do not think I have been ill in the last three or four years.

At this stage I really need a good night's sleep. I think I was awake all last night when this cold kicked in. It is good weather all this week so I want to be able to enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. You should go have a Covid test. "Bad cold symptoms" are the main symptoms now of the Delta variant. If it is Covid, they won't appreciate you spreading it around at work. Even if it's just a bad cold, you should stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe what you think is a cold is allergies? I know that's often they way they kick in with me and I have a hard time telling which it is. Either way - take care and get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a gardener I'm exposed to all sorts of allergens...this year has been particularly bad and sneezy. But nearly not bad enough to stay inside...heaven forbid!

    ReplyDelete