Thursday 2 September 2021

Might be on a road trip . . .

I was planning on a trip into British Columbia. Labour Day Weekend will be busy. The province has mandated masks again and does not want to alloy you access to a range of businesses starting September 13 unless you have been vaccinated.

A trip into Saskatchewan might be in order. They do not currently have restrictions. I can see restrictions being introduced again here on by the provincial government because government has grown to love them. Edmonton has imposed a mask mandate. I work in a small town and my employer is imposing one again starting tomorrow. We live in strange times.

I want to get out and enjoy what is left of summer.

The photo is Eagle Butte Road near Medicine Hat, Alberta.

2 comments:

  1. We live in strange times indeed. Ontario is implementing the vaccine passport too but (at least for now) it's going to be only available on the fancy cell phones....which I do not possess. Hopefully they'll come out with some other system that's useable for those of us who refuse to spend the massive $$$ to get one of those.

    ReplyDelete