Thursday 13 August 2020

Slightly out of focus moose

This is just a little north of Revenue, Saskatchewan. By the way, there is nothing in Revenue, Saskatchewan. I was driving down a gravel road and spotted this moose in a Canola field. The photo is a little fuzzy in my rush to get a photo. This is the only photo I got as the moose promptly laid down in the field and was hidden from view.

I saw a farmer in his yard just up the road and drove over to ask him if he saw the moose. He said there were actually four moose and they were in his yard before crossing the road and showed me his photos on his camera that he just took. All of them were lying down in the Canola field.

The lesson here is that a field of Canola is sufficient to hide moose if they decide to take a nap.


7 comments:

  1. What better place for a nap? I would say lucky moose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did the moose cross the road? To get to the other side and lay down in the canola field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice moose shot. I have seen lots of elk in my life but only a few moose. Thanks for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought of them being in canola fields. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do moose enjoy (as in, eat) canola? Does anything poach canola?

    /DW

    ReplyDelete