Thursday 2 January 2020

Searching for another gear

Tough getting back into the swing of things after the holiday season.

Full day on December 30, half day on December 31, off January 1, back at the job today and tomorrow. The holidays screw with your sense of time. I am tired.

I would be less tired if I did not drive four hours on December 31 to start the New Year someplace else. Then drive back home on January 1. I wanted to start 2020 in a nice spot, in this case in the mountains. It was worth it. Jasper, Alberta is always worth seeing.

Hope 2020 started off in a nice spot for you as well.

2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying "neutral" gear for the holidays but now it's time to shift into "overdrive" and head out on a road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2020 started off for me in Edmonton. Is there any better place? lol

    ReplyDelete