Friday 24 April 2015

Overly ambitious road trip planned

I have traveled Highway 3 (The Crowsnest Highway) from Alberta to Hope, BC before. This time I would like to try it by motorcycle. I have never taken the ferry from the lower mainland to Vancouver Island and that is on my list as well. This is one of my favourite roads. Getting all the way to Ucluelet on Vancouver Island might be pushing it depending on the time available.

Highway 3 runs through mountains practically all the way from the Alberta border to the coast. It also runs very close to the Canada/USA border in several places. 


I would like to take this route back. Again, I have traveled this road many times by car, never by motorcycle. Less travel time, better highway with more lanes in many place. Like everything it is being able to find the time to do what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment