Wednesday 31 December 2014

Thoughts for a fast approaching 2015

My 2014 was a series of interesting personal events and some upheaval. Being in a new place has been fun and there have been stretches of mind numbing soul killing boredom as well as a lot of fun. I decided at the beginning of 2014 I was going to get out and try new things and reacquaint myself with some old activities and try to meet some new people along the way. I succeeded in some ways and crashed and burned in others.

My goals for the new year are to take my motorcycle to the remaining three ferries I have yet to visit in the Province of Alberta. My best friend and I hope to pull off a trip to the west coast to Victoria, British Columbia by motorcycle from Airdrie, Alberta. I have the barest outline of a plan to ride over the Beartooth Highway in Wyoming. Along the way I am looking to meet some new people and with luck to make a few new friends.

For anyone that reads this I sincerely wish everyone a memorable 2015 with lots of high points and very few low ones. All the best to you and yours.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! May you meet all your goals for 2015 and have great adventures along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best to you in 2015.

    Enjoy your mini Neil Peart journey and be safe.......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. You write so well. I just found your blog; I love the title - made me grin. Your other blog isn't alive, I saw. I shall return.

    ReplyDelete