Monday 15 July 2024

An update of sorts

I have not felt like posting much about myself lately.

This has been damn hard. The summer weather is wonderful here and I cannot enjoy it as I am still recovering from injuries stuck in a hospital. That is hard on a person.

I had a few nasty pain-filled days. Pain on a level that I have not experienced in weeks.

There have been roommate issues. At this point I could write a slim book on some of the bizarre stuff I have encountered. Definitely a post, or a series of posts, for a later date.

I have been doing some walking on the parallel bars. About fifteen steps forward, then reversing the process. It ain’t pretty but I can do it.

Onward.

6 comments:

  1. Onward with an exclamation mark!
    Next summer you'll be out there, this summer you're alive and getting healed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing well with recovery. Best of all keep notes on things so you will remember all the things that happen so your blog will thrive. I wish I had notes from my two recovery times to use for stories now days. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're having so much pain during your recovery. I hope that moderates soon as you heal and get stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer on the pain days, hopefully they were due to ramping up what they have you doing in PT? Roommates...even in the best of situations, they can be trying at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are still progressing. I imagine it gets depressing. And the intense pain is frustrating. Post when you feel like it and meanwhile we are still sending prayers for your strength and healing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about the pain level. I suppose, in one sense, it's a sign that you're healing but it's certainly not fun to go through.

    ReplyDelete