Sunday 9 April 2023

Road tripping

South of Maple Creek, Saskatchewan

I did not get some of the things accomplished on this road trip that I wanted. The backroads had more snow than expected, they were not dry enough to get to some of the places I wanted to visit. I could get to an old cemetery that I wanted to visit, the problem was it was drifted in.

None of this was an issue.

I had a grand time meeting my friend Michael Truman for dinner Friday night and then meeting up again the next morning and hanging out for the day. It was a day for good conversation, great company, and visiting a few out of the way places.

 

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you two were able to get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dale. Dinner on Friday was superb and the road trip the following day was a great time in the country with lots of conversation and a delicious meal at Jack's in Eastend, Saskatchewan...nice to do a "buddy" trip every now and then. Highly recommended!

      Delete
  2. I want to meet Michael Truman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect road trip with great company! Not often you get to go on a trip with someone who is like-minded.

    ReplyDelete