Sunday 30 April 2023

I wonder if the bike will start . . .

Last October I parked the bike in its underground parking spot to sit out the winter. I left it until today. I really should do the things you are supposed to do when parking a vehicle for months at a time. I never do them. Glorious spring sun today. I was out visiting mom and took her out for lunch. At home watching the hockey playoffs and the mind wandered to where I was asking myself if the bike would start.

I turned the key and it fired right up. Since it started I might as well take it for a ride. I took a half hour run down the freeway and home. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I will start taking it to work.

6 comments:

  1. Sure a nice looking vehicle. Have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot to be said for having one of those small lithium jump starters around. Yes you didn't need it this time but who knows about next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bike season!! I can sure hear them up and down my street!

    ReplyDelete