Tuesday 5 April 2022

Encounters of the moose kind

Last Saturday I was on my way home from visiting mom. I thought I would take a detour and drop by the cemetery where a friend of mine resides. I spotted a moose about here: 53.211670, -114.632891

The moose was not very big and it was damn hard to get a photo because it was in the trees most of the time. After spending some time staring at me it decided to wander off. This was the best shot out of several attempts and I got it at the extreme range of my telephoto lens. 

Incidentally I spotted a moose Friday, this one Saturday, and another on Sunday. I was only able to get a photo of this one.

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you spotted them at a distance and not up close and altogether too personal. Those things can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete