Tuesday 15 February 2022

Minor obsessions

I have posted this before back in 2016. Someone I know, who I exchanged some information, asked me out of the blue where it was. I trade information with a very small group of people. I remembered the general vicinity of where it was, I just could not remember exactly where it was. I could not find the location in my notes anywhere. I messaged the person the area where it is. Last weekend it bothered me enough that I drove a bit over two hours from my home to confirm where it was, took a photo when I was there, and sent the person the location.

I really have to start taking better notes.

4 comments:

  1. It's the sign that "makes" the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dead Ends" are some of the best places...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where ever it is, it's a cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm - this one is intriguing, not only from the standpoint of the old vehicle but also the sign. May I???

    ReplyDelete