Monday 8 November 2021

Zion Lutheran Church near Horsham, Saskatchewan

Abandoned Lutheran Church that is one of my favourites and is heavily photographed. This might be my fourth visit here. Nothing really exists in Horsham, Saskatchewan. These days it is more of a name on a map than anything else.

At one time there must have been some more activity. There are two more cemeteries near here. The inside is covered with debris from the collapsed roof. I would have liked to have seen it years ago.








3 comments:

  1. The most picturesque of abandoned churches in the area.

    Since my last visit, someone has moved the cross from the right side of the door to the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal favourite Church and tiny Cemetery been here a few times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still bravely soldiering on. I think my favourite part is the cross.

    ReplyDelete