Saturday 29 May 2021

Moose Jaw, Broadview, Moosomin too

Quick road trip Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from my home outside Leduc, Alberta to the Manitoba border. I drove about a mile or two into Manitoba to where I found a spot where I could turn around on the four lane highway. Now I can say I have been to Manitoba. I was not going to stay anywhere in Manitoba because they have COVID restrictions so it was overnight in Moosomin, Saskatchewan. 

You cannot go to a restaurant in Alberta or Manitoba but you can in Saskatchewan. That made the trip worthwhile.

Now I need to organize some stuff and put up some posts.



3 comments:

  1. I've come across some neat old photos of Moose Jaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a road trip! So glad you were able to get out and travel for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool images. Saskatchewan has so much to see.

    ReplyDelete