Monday 4 February 2019

Random stuff

I received some comments on some prior posts in the last day or so. I would like to be able to respond to them however they did not leave an email address.

Getting comments on old posts is interesting. I have to go back and read the post and I get a reminder of some of the places I visited. One person commented on a post about Rumsey, Alberta that their father was a minister there from 1961 - 1967. Another one commented on a post regarding McConnell School, their father and uncle attended this one room school. I would have liked to get some information from them. Regardless I appreciate the comments.

If the mood strikes anyone can email me directly. The address is on the blog on the right.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy those kinds of messages, I had one just this week from someone who attended church and school at a place I posted!

    ReplyDelete