Wednesday 27 February 2019

Chez Bandy?

I have a few things happening that are taking up my time besides my job.

Earlier this month I put in an offer on a condo. It is a foreclosure where the bank recently dropped the asking price. I arranged an appointment with a realtor to see it. It needs a little bit of work, nothing serious. I made a lowball offer on a Friday night that was sent in on a Monday morning. I was a little surprised to hear my offer was accepted. The seller did not bother to counter. I was a little miffed, I should have offered less. In the meantime I had an inspection done and asked my brother-in-law who is an accountant to review the condo board financials. Everything seems to reasonably be in order so the end result of all of this is that I will be owning a condo. I take possession next month.

After renting for the last five years and living with few possessions I will have to buy some furniture and enough stuff to make my new abode comfortable.

I like the sound of Bandy Manor.

7 comments: