Friday 29 March 2024

A few notes

For some reason I am not able to respond to comments with my iPad. I could if I had my laptop here. For some reason Blogger has some weird quirk regarding responding to comments.

To the Unknown commenter that suggested that I used a filter in the post “How I look now” the answer is no. Having someone help you shave makes a big difference.

I kind of made a reference to religious belief and a few commenters made a reference to it. I am Lutheran. I did go to church heavily for a year many years ago. I will add that I do believe and leave at that. I genuinely appreciate those that have said I am in their prayers. It means a lot.

To the person that sent me the Amazon link for root beer, I may have to try that out when I get out of here.

I appreciate the emails from Joe. The information is very helpful. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes Blog-grrrr makes things difficult but don't worry about responding to comments. We all understand that you're going through challenges.

    ReplyDelete