Sunday 12 November 2023

Off on a quick road trip

Remembrance Day fell on a Saturday. I do not work on weekends. For some reason my employer closed on Monday for Remembrance Day. We may have closed as banks are closed on Monday.

Regardless, I decided not to question it and I took the opportunity to get out. My job was insanely busy. I got hit with some unexpected bills. I hesitated, however I might not get the chance to get out on a run this year. I decided to just go. The weather for November, especially this weekend, has been great.

Piling up miles, listening to hours of podcasts, making bad diet choices of Coke and potato chips helps me unwind. The hotel could have better internet. You cannot have it all.

3 comments:

  1. Open road. You can have it all for a bit of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best to grab your chances while you may because you never know what the weather will do.

    ReplyDelete