Tuesday 14 November 2023

Kind of a test post

My trusty iPhone 7 Plus was retired last week. I would have kept using it forever except it decided it no longer wanted to hold a charge. I would have it fully charged and a short time later the battery would drop to ten percent, then one percent.

Over time the screen developed some cracks courtesy of me dropping it a few times. A few very small pieces of glass were missing from the screen. By now the screen was held together by the screen protector. It still worked, until it did not.

I did not want to get a new phone. Trouble is I needed one. It is the only phone that I have. I do all my banking on it. It also has a lot of other essential information on it. Due to my rapidly failing phone I gave up and bought a new iPhone 14 Plus. I stayed with Apple as I did not want to have to start using Android due. I have used an iPhone for so long I did not want to have to start with new apps and using something different.

I like the new phone. It is too damn expensive but I do like it. I thought I would try a photo and I think it takes a good picture.

The shot is on Highway 44 west of Mantario, Saskatchewan.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photo by your new phone! I only use Apple products too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used iPhones and gave them up when the older phones got throttled back on download speeds 15 years back. I will change phones if I break it or it is so old it is no longer supported. I never buy new but usually the last generation in used but like new condition for about 60% of it's current retail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your learning curve! I still haven't figured out how to get pictures from my phone to the computer so you're way ahead of me on that one.

    ReplyDelete