Close to Township Road 540 and Range Road 90.
The cemetery was established in 1908. There was supposed to be a church here, it was never built. Many people were buried here in unmarked graves during the Spanish Flu epidemic. The cemetery was abandoned in the 1950’s. More of the graves are unmarked due to fires years ago and the wooden markers rotting away over time. There are about forty known burials here. There are many more unknown.