Friday 12 March 2021

Abandoned Saskatchewan

This place was the target of my Saskatchewan trip. I had been here a few years back. I had thought I heard that it suffered storm damage and I wanted to see it again. When I got there I found that I was in the same condition that I saw it last time. This time I was armed with a better camera and the trip was worth it. I have been told this is an old catalogue house. At one time many years ago you could order a house from a catalogue. 

As for the location I will say it is miles south of Gull Lake, Saskatchewan in a rural area. 







3 comments:

  1. A fancy roof line! I'd never have guessed a kit home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool house. That round turret makes all the difference. It really makes the house stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...the witch house. Always worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete