Thursday 6 February 2020

Tired and busy

Truck went in the shop last Monday and was ready to pick up yesterday. The amount of damage was minor but even minor damage ain't cheap these days. The problem with being one person with two vehicles is trying to find someone that is free that fits with my schedule to give me a lift to pick up the truck. It will be back home later today.


Too damn tired to do much these days other than work and check in on mom on the weekends. Some days I live on coffee and crash when I get home. It should ease up at the job. There are just a lot of changes that are affecting clients which is keeping me busy.

I booked a day off to create a long weekend at the end of this month for a road trip. I am looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Taking time for yourself in a busy work life can be forgotten, but you remembered!
    I hope the weather cooperates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a break, in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete