Saturday 19 October 2024

Minutiae

I went through stuff that was rescued from my car crash. I put it off for a while after getting home for various reasons. My camera survived unscathed thanks to being in a padded bag. My iPod made it with a few dings from the crash. I was happy about that, I prefer podcasts and downloaded music instead of radio in my area. Found my glasses. They were missing both lenses and the frames were broken. Getting hit in the face with an airbag will do that. Everything else seemed to survive okay.

I had an eye appointment last Friday. Thankfully my eyes are healthy. My prescription will increase.

On my last physiotherapy appointment I had my third encounter with the anti-gravity treadmill. I doubled my previous time from ten to twenty minutes with a small increase in speed.

I had bought running shoes online. I have shoes, due to my feet swelling I cannot wear them. I usually wear a 10-11 depending on the manufacturer. The shoes I bought online did not fit when I ordered bigger sizes. I did not want to go into a shoe store as I do not have a lot of stamina yet to walk around a store. I had to break down and have someone take me to a shoe store so I could try on shoes in person. I had to walk from the parking lot into a mall which was not easy. I ended up with size 13 sneakers. Hopefully the swelling resolves itself over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment