Tuesday 21 June 2016

Chailey Anglican Church 1908

This goes with my post from yesterday. The church is across the road from the school. This is a tiny church and well looked after. It is an Anglican Church and I was told it is the only one of its type left in Alberta 



I wanted to get more photos of the inside. There were two people inside and it looked like they were having a private conversation. I took one photo of the interior before I realized I might be intruding on a private moment and left.


There is a large farm just past the cemetery which is right beside the church. This is a great spot and the people here have done an excellent job on this church. I hope it is here for many more years.

1 comment:

  1. This one is nice...I like the rampart...very attractive...and of course I adore interior shots. I too would have respected the privacy of the people though. Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are gonna find! ; )

    ReplyDelete