Monday 6 June 2016

Road trip notes

A lot of my trips are solo. It is not because I am unsocialable, it is because it can be tough to find someone to join you. I am very grateful that my very good friend joined me for a quick weekend trip for June 4/5, 2016. My ride is on the right. 

We travelled from Airdrie over to Banff on Highway 1, then to Radium on Highway 93, then south to Fernie on Highway 95 and Highway 3. Overnight in Fernie, east on Highway 3, then north home to Airdrie on Highway 22. My friend had a bit of a longer ride home as he lives a few hours north. It was a fun quick trip. The photo is at the parking lot for Marble Canyon in Yoho National Park.



2 comments:

  1. Man, that is just beautiful! That mountain top and the trees....then there are the bikes....freedom. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss the weekend bike rides.... sigh.

    ReplyDelete