First settled in 1910. Now on the verge of ghost town status.
The white building off in the distance is a community center. The building obscured by the trees looks like it was a school.
Remaining grain elevator alongside an abandoned rail line.
Remains of a business. A few people live here. This is not on any main routes. It is only a matter of time before it fades away. Not much remains.