Sunday 7 April 2024

The reason for the lack of televisions

The used to be televisions in the rooms in this hospital. The ones they had were old and needed to be upgraded. They were removed and were going to be replaced. Then COVID hit and everything went off the rails. Televisions are supposed to eventually be back in the rooms once they revisit that plan. Or so I have been told. 

As for entertainment suggestions I have seen Deadwood. The second Justified series was an abomination. I will check out the older movie suggestions. I just got a few murder mysteries I will be trying out.

The elderly lady who I share a room with that snores and talks in her sleep all night long I suspect has cognitive issues. I am supposedly on my way out of here sometime to the rehab facility so I will tolerate it as best I can. 

5 comments:

  1. I remember renting a hospital TV for my Mom when she was in the hospital for a prolonged stay. Sweet little business for the rental company. Today with streaming, you'd have a much better selection on your own device. Much less disruptive to others in the room too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Pickett was pretty well done and some nice scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/5e8df4bc16e34700077e77d3
    The only problem I have with this is, some VPN Tunnels it just doesn't like. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to each his own I guess. Being trapped in a room with a television set is my idea of cruel and unusual punishment.

    I wish you well in your recovery. I've been busted up and it's a hard go for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose there's always You Tube if you search out topics of interest. Maybe you have to pay for it though - not sure, because I don't often use it.

    ReplyDelete