Monday 24 April 2017

State of the blog address

Sometime in the last twenty-four hours I rolled over 250,000 page views since I started this blog.

This leads me to one inescapable conclusion. Not enough of you are reading this blog. Otherwise I would have reached this number long ago.

Am I not posting enough photos of hay bales? I have driven countless miles (they are only countless since I never bothered to keep track) taking photos of bales. Not just any bale photos, quality bale photos. You cannot get this stuff just anywhere.

I kindly suggest clicking on this blog multiple times a day or getting your friends and relatives to read me. Some of us bloggers have fragile egos and crave meaningless statistics like pageviews to validate our existence. 

11 comments:

  1. No sweat boy............yer doing good enough already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so you know this post was meant to be humourous.

      Delete
  2. Do I understand the page view fixation! I for one would like more grain elevators, and I say that only semi humorously. Or old tractors. Yeah, old rusty tractors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned, it was meant to be a humourous post.

      Delete
  3. In case you're feeling down about this you have (beyond a doubt) the BEST brb pictures on any blog I've see today!

    Hmmm... you know I don't think I've seen any BRB pictures today... just a church with balls.

    But your pictures were the best when I saw them the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It only took my blog 9+ years to hit 1 million. I definitely return to your blog frequently for some of your special pictures and information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll hit refresh OVER and OVER again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humorous intent or not, a quarter million is pretty good since 2014. I am at 570,000 and have been around since 2011! You want high numbers you need to post every 15 minutes, include lots of nudity, use cuss words in the post title, spread insane hatred and bigotry! Be as vulgar and as hateful as you can. I prefer your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention guns. Guns and tits! You will hit a million hits in no time at all! Making fun of liberals will gather a crowd. Of course, the people who like your pictures will slowly drift away but what the hell, you'll have big numbers!

      Delete
  7. The real key to big numbers would be to post more rectangular hay bales and fewer round ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Want even more visitors? Post more pics of bridges and trains, a sure fire way to EXPLODE your traffic. Okay...it'd only be for my benefit.

    ReplyDelete