Sunday 2 June 2024

Some good news

My auto insurance company formally declared the other driver to be at fault. As a result my deductible is being reimbursed so I have five hundred dollars coming my way. It only took them over three months to acknowledge what was obvious, the other party drove into me. That happened Friday afternoon.

Also on Friday I heard from my group health insurer. My claim for long term disability was approved. One less thing to be worried about, not that I was concerned. With the application there was a copy of the police report and doctor’s notes so there is no doubt about me being injured and disabled.

5 comments:

  1. Double Good News! Good for you, I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a little good news! Glad to hear you're being reimbursed and that you are getting disability payments.

    ReplyDelete