Monday 16 April 2018

Due to a lack of material . . .

I find myself posting that I bought a truck. Last Friday I contacted someone via an online classified ad and went to see it after work. I ended up on Saturday buying it. I now own a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with 4WD. Everything works and it will need a few minor fixes. It definitely needs a windshield, just like every other vehicle in Alberta. I like it for now. If I find myself not liking it I am sure I can sell it for more than what I paid for it. 

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was out around Milo and Lamond yesterday and I could have used that truck a few times. The roads were very soft and there is standing water everywhere.

      Delete
  2. Those double cabs are nice, my Tundra has one and I'm spoiled to it now. It gives me a back seat for the pooch or the groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking truck...that should get you to a lot of places you've been wanting to explore...Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I owned a 2001 Sport Trac and it was the most versatile vehicle I ever owned, I still wish I had that truck. Congratulations on the buy. go to www.mysporttrac.com for ideas, this is a owners/enthusiast forum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! You will enjoy this truck. How much did you have to spend on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good price!!Here in Texas they want over $5000 or more for these!

      Delete
  6. That should make it easier to navigate those back roads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a real good purchase BW! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good deal, and something that will get you where you want to go. I love pickups!

    ReplyDelete