Monday 23 April 2018

Check the windows

Nice to have spring finally arrive. I took a short trip on Sunday and ran across this abandoned farm near Cessford, Alberta. I am not much of a fan of taking photos of abandoned vehicles, this one did have some character.


Behind the car is an abandoned house.


I learned to check trees, old barns, and abandoned houses for owls from a friend of mine. I never really paid much attention before. Now I try to give them a look. There was a Great Horned Owl in the window. So the place is not totally abandoned, there is at least one resident.



7 comments:

  1. The camera takes great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing an owl is always a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like almost any body style from the late 30's through the 40's, maybe because our first car was a used '47 Plymouth with suicide doors in the back and a rear passenger area big enough to haul a cow in.

    ReplyDelete