Tuesday 23 August 2016

I guess this is some sort of milestone

Today I have officially got over one hundred thousand page views and to date I posted over one thousand entries. This is nowhere in the league of other bloggers however I am surprised anyone reads this in the first place.

Since it has taken me this long to get this many views starting tomorrow I have decided to take this blog in a totally different direction featuring scantily clad women in revealing exotic attire. I am leaning towards leather. This should increase my audience.

Or tomorrow might feature a post about an abandoned cemetery since I already have it scheduled.

Waste not, want not.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats, BW! And thank you for taking us along on your journey! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could turn this into a chicken blog. Something tells me they are popular.

      Delete
    2. I've been doing the blog for almost three and a half years now - I cannot tell you how looong it took me to get 1000. And by the way, Charlie would be jealous if another rooster stole 'his' followers....

      Delete
    3. Perhaps a turkey blog then. A relative started raising them.

      Delete
    4. Mmmmm - Now you know where to go to get a fresh turkey for the holidays! :o)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations BW! Will tomorrows leather post be titled...."Old Wives II"? LOL ; P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Messed up my cute face...; P There ya go!

      Delete
  3. What Chickenmom said! I am not surprised. Your blog is a joy, even without scantily clad females in leather. :)

    ReplyDelete