Monday 20 February 2017

St. Theresa's February 4, 2017

This is a little east of Three Hills, Alberta. I believe the church is no longer in use. I was checked out Google Maps and thought I discovered this place. When I drove out here I realized I had been here before. 



I had not seen the cemetery before. This was a mile or two from the church on a different road. I really like the sign. I like the simple straightforward stuff rather than the ornate.


This was lower down on the sign pole. "Made and donated by Joe Nasaska Year 1995."


Someone put up a newer sign. This is a rural area with farms in the near vicinity.


I like lonely empty places.



A few miles away is this different cemetery. I did not see any church to go with this one. I wonder if the same person made this sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment