Thursday, 24 September 2026

There will be a bike for sale

Selling my Can Am Ryker next spring. When riding season starts again next year I will have a decision to make. I will know if I can hack two wheels again or if I will have to stay with three wheels. Either way I will be selling the bike. If I am stuck with buying something with three wheels I will be upgrading. My four day trip at the end of August taught me that I need more comfort for long rides and more luggage space for long distances. I like this thing and it is great on smooth pavement. On slightly uneven pavement you feel the bumps too much, the suspension is a bit too stiff. Otherwise it is a lot of fun.

7 comments:

  1. Doesn't the Ryker have the Elka shocks on it? If so, those are fully adjustable for a stiff performance ride or a marshmallow soft for easy cruising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need a softer seat and more luggage space.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you'll find a happy buyer for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A two wheeler with a sidecar, using the sidecar for luggage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you might be going back to three wheels why not consider a decent vehicle such as an SUV with a fourth wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm.............I'm after one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to think of selling it when you enjoy it so much but if the ride isn't smooth it might not be the best thing for you.

    ReplyDelete