Saturday 23 December 2023

The usual running around

Saturday December 23, 2023 get up, drive about two and a half hours to visit my sister and spend the spend the night. I might be able to squeeze in a visit with a friend or two during the day. Sunday morning I drive back home and do whatever needs to be done at home. Christmas Day get in the car and drive a little over an hour to visit mom. With luck I should have Boxing Day to myself.

Where ever you are and whatever you are doing may your next few days be less hectic. All the best to you and yours.

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown" - Linus explains the true meaning of Christmas

    https://commoncts.blogspot.com/2023/12/thats-what-christmas-is-all-about.html

    ( could you please add CC to your blogroll? )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete