Tuesday 26 December 2023

Post Christmas post

The day after Christmas and the countryside looks like this.


The only thing I wanted for Christmas was turkey and I got it. It takes very little to make me happy during the holiday season. If there is anything I want during the  year I save up for it and buy it. I visited mom on Christmas Day and survived a visit with my sister on the twenty-third. Christmas Day I had a very good meal, some wine, some grappa, and some peace and quiet. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you in wanting turkey! We actually bought two because they were on sale and tucked one into the freezer for later on. Best part of Christmas for Resident Chef and I was that we were able to video chat with both of our sons and their families and watch grandies opening their gifts. Best time ever - AND we didn't have to clean up afterwards!

    ReplyDelete