Monday 27 July 2020

Abandoned rural Alberta - Dungannon Church

July 4, 2020.

This is not too far from Westlock, Alberta. It is kind of hidden away on a side road with a lot of trees hiding the view. I was here with a friend of mine. We could not get the gate open so we climbed over it. With all of the rain we have been getting the entire area was like walking on a wet sponge. Just about everywhere in my part of Alberta on July 4 you will find the ground is soaked.



Not locked so we opened it. We left everything as we found it.




Lots of visible water damage inside. I am surprised the pews have not been removed or stolen.


I found the window appealing for some reason. Kind of a haunted house look to it.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting to note that it was unlocked. I suppose a lock only keeps an honest man out so I guess they're going on trust. Interesting window!

    ReplyDelete