Thursday 28 December 2017

Starting to get a little concerned . . .

I had a minor run of good luck lately. Nothing really spectacular, just some little things that have been going my way.

The most recent good thing happened today. I fill out surveys for a national polling firm on occasion. I cannot remember why or how I started doing this. I have been doing it for over two years. About two weeks ago I got an email from them saying I won five hundred dollars from them in one of their random draws. Needless to say I was skeptical. I never win anything and it vaguely sounded like a scam.

The cheque arrived today. I immediately cashed it and paid some bills with it.

Now I am getting worried. With the run of good things happening to me lately I fully expect something bad to happen. I am thinking I should hide for a few days until it is safe to come out.

2 comments:

  1. Come now lad, Canadians are tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - As long as the check doesn't bounce, I think you'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete