Thursday 21 December 2017

I can't be the only one suffering from this

If there is one thing I hate this time of year it is going to a store to pick up something. I can live with the crowds. It is the way that people drive in parking lots that get me. I am very patient and way too nice when it comes to driving in a parking lot. I am careful as I am paranoid about hitting someone or something.

There are days I find the Christmas spirit lacking and a great temptation to do others grievous bodily harm whilst navigating and searching for a parking space. Sometimes I need some time to calm down and revert to my usual wonderful self. Thankfully this too shall pass.

4 comments:

  1. What bothers me is the ingrates who park in the fire lane and go inside shopping, spend 20-30 minutes shopping, and step outside the door to their car. This is mostly at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The season seems to bring out the best in a few, but the worst in most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make it a point to NEVER go near a mall, or a mall parking lot, in December. They won't see me again until January.

    ReplyDelete