Thursday 31 August 2023

The end of another August

I never quite manage to cram in all of the summer activities that I want to do.

Just wait until next year will work until there are no more next years. Hopefully there are lots of good years to go to do the things I want to do. One thing I neglected is I have a motorcycle that I recently purchased that has sat unused. I got busy and did not make the time and I have made the mistake of listening to someone who said they had no one to ride with. I gave them my number and told them to phone me. I have yet to hear from them. The mistake was that if you want to do something or make something happen you usually have to do it yourself. 

Where I am it is an overcast day with rain pounding down with rumbling thunder earlier this morning. It will clear. The weekend weather will be good and I will fit in some mindless exploring in the dying days of summer. I intend to take what advantage of the warm days that remain.

2 comments:

  1. As my blog header says Don't wait. Do it now.

    As soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I marvel at the speed of summer and every year for the sheer length of winter. Having a late spring just made summer all the shorter here.

    ReplyDelete