Friday 7 December 2018

Kind of slacking on my own blog posts

I am in a new area with a new job and trying to convince people that I know what I am doing. So far I am being given the benefit of a doubt. With luck they will not find me out. The fools.

A lot of little things take up your time. Moving your stuff into a new place is one. Getting set up at a different job is another. Just when I think I have all the office supplies I need I notice something else I am missing and have to order. Getting all passwords to various internet sites set up is time consuming. Establishing relationships with suppliers is another or just getting to know the people you need to know. Not to mention that Christmas is approaching.

It is mom's birthday on Sunday and I will going to visit her and do lunch. This year she gets the gift of me.

7 comments:

  1. A new job is better than none at all & everyone know moving sucks... with a new job & a new place you're moving twice at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats on the new job and the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I coulld have sworn I?ve been to this web
    site before but after browsing through a few of the posts I
    realized it?s new to me. Anyhow, I?m definitely pleased I stuumbled upon it and I?ll
    bee book-marking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new job and good luck with the learning curve (and the supply ordering too!). And I suspect your Mom just might like the gift you're giving her the best of all.

    ReplyDelete