Sunday 11 March 2018

Guest post alert!

A few days ago out of the blue I got an email asking if I would be interested in a guest post. This caught me totally off guard. I had truly run out of material simply because I got busy with everyday stuff and weather kept me from getting out. I appreciated the offer to shake thing up a bit here. The person in question has a great blog of their own and I was surprised he would want to post something on my page. I eagerly accepted.

Before I knew it he had a post up in draft form before the weekend. If I would have been near a computer earlier this weekend I would have published it sooner. Other than to size the photos so they fit better I changed nothing.

I really want to thank Steve at Confessions of a Train Geek for the guest post. He has a great train blog and I invite you to check it out. I look forward to meeting up one day. The post will publish later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment