Friday 17 November 2017

A few minutes in . . . Candiac

Candiac, Saskatchewan on November 12, 2017. Not a ghost town. There are less than fifty people living here in a few modern homes. Candiac has some interesting old buildings that have long been abandoned. It was my first time here. I had heard about some of the old stuff here. I did a quick drive through the town just to take a look. I would love to come back here in the summer.



Former store.


Former business of some kind.


An old McCormick Deering tractor.




Beautiful church. I do not know if it is still in use.


5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I especially like the ones of the old tractor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading the name of that village as "Cardiac."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! Definitely a place worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is cool! Love the pics. It's now on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete