Wednesday 16 March 2016

Jack's Drive-In, Spruce Grove, Alberta

I dropped in here March 5, 2016. I used to live about forty minutes away from here and I have been here before. If you are in Spruce Grove and are in the mood for a burger and shake Jack's is the place to go and I can personally confirm the food is good. You can get buffalo burgers and even a deep fried dill pickle. I do not eat deep fried dill pickles. Like a lot of places in this part of the province they also have perogies on the menu. Jack's has been in business for over fifty years. 



Jack's is a small, bordering on tiny place. I like places with character and this is one of them.



You do not see seating like this anymore. If for some reason you ever find yourself in this part of the world do yourself a favour and stop in.


1 comment:

  1. Looks totally cool! I do not eat deep fried pickles either, tried them once at a race track in Georgia...I just don't get ruining a pickle like that..but this place looks like a great stop!

    ReplyDelete